3 Nights accommodation in a Studio Apartment
Sunlit Waters Studio Apartments are ideally located just a short stroll to the cosmopolitan village of Airlie Beach, Whitsundays. Overlooking the spectacular waters of the Great Barrier Reef, Sunlit Waters is the place to relax and enjoy your stay in the beautiful Whitsundays.
- Swimming pool with sunbaking deck
- Under cover gas BBQ
- Wireless Internet Access
- Off street parking
- Courtesy pick up and drop off
- Guest laundry facilities with iron and ironing board
1 full day on the Great Barrier Reef pontoon
To properly experience the wonders of the world's most celebrated underwater playground you need to spend a day here.
Formed millions of years ago, this colourful living reef continues to grow and flourish just off the coast from the Whitsundays. Hundreds of different types of fish and hard and soft coral thrive in the sheltered lagoon. The Great Barrier Reef is truly one of the great wonders of the natural world and a “must-see” for any visitor to the region.
The pontoons have a choice of areas to relax and a great range of activities. There is undercover seating and tables, sun decks for topping up the tan, freshwater showers, change rooms and full access to the air conditioned comfort of our reef vessel. There are numerous ways to explore the reef, from the underwater viewing chamber, to the semi-submersible submarines, or snorkelling like a fish beneath the sea!
- Unbelievable snorkelling with all gear provided
- Guided snorkelling tours (additional cost)
- Intro and certified diving (additional cost)
- Scenic helicopter flights (additional cost)
- An innovative and spacious reef pontoon
- Underwater viewing chamber
- Activities for the kids
- All you can eat buffet lunch
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Presentations by reef experts
- FREE wetsuit usage
- Sun deck for topping up your tan
- Massage (additional cost)
Come face to face with thousands of different species of marine life and stunning corals. Explore easy to follow snorkelling coral trails; SCUBA dive the most celebrated coral reef in the world; or just relax and enjoy the amazing view from the deck!
Day Trip - Ocean Rafting
With a cruising speed of over 30 knots the vessels can explore vast areas of the Whitsundays in one day- but the design of the vessel reduces fuel usage and impact and therefore is more environmentally friendly.
A complement of only 25 guests and 2 crew on each vessel allows personal service, from courtesy bus pick up in the morning, individual snorkel lessons, and guided National Park walking trails. 70% of the boats are under shade providing comfort from our tropical sun.
- Personalised Snorel Instruction
- Reef & Island Naturalist Talks
- Guided National Park Walk
- Snorkel Floation Devices
- Tea, Coffee & Cake
- Whale Watching (Jun -Oct)
- Courtesy Bus Pickup